Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pointless-ness and Bill Nye

Isn't it awesome how "the next few days" turned into a week and a half? Or has it been 2 weeks? either way...

And no, Bill Nye is not pointless. Bill Nye is awesome.


No Sims 3 talk today though. Today I'm back to my original antics. While looking around, I saw a site that documents stuck tic-tacs and it consists of pictures like the one on the left. Except most of them are less colorful because they're white tic-tacs.

In case you're curious... here's what it is: Stuck Tic-Tacs

Well... I don't know, it seems kind of um... pointless. And how come I've never had any stuck ones... granted I haven't bought any tic-tics in years but still.

However, I am posting this and--somewhat--promoting it, so there.


In other news, Bill Nye writes for Gizmodo about the new oleophobic coating on new iPhone 3GS.

Admit it, you read "Bill Nye" and that song went through your head. Go ahead. Go youtube it right now and relive your childhood. I know I would if I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment